EXECUTIVE CORPORATE LAW: Legal Aspect of Legal Entity Form for Business Organization
- March 12 – 27, 2020
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Antam Office Park Tower B Lt. 8
- (021) 29634945
Nowadays, in the fast-growing business world the competitors can easily excel us due to the tight global competition. Due to such condition, the top management cannot easily delegate the duty to their subordinates without knowing the functions and consequences caused and the related regulations in achieving the goal. The issuance of Law No. 40 Year 2007 regarding the Limited Liability Company bring several new provisions that the executives, decision makers and related legal practicioners should know.
This training is designed for the executives who are eager to enhance and deepen their insight in the field of corporate law in the exact, easy, and pleasant manner. This training materials completely discuss all of the matters related to the latest provisions of Limited Liability Company and also discuss the position of Limited Liability Company in the international business, as well as the effect of the latest corporate law relating to Corporate Social Responsibility and the implementation of Good Corporate Governance (GCG). Just find the answer and its deep knowledge by participating this training.
Objectives of training
This workshop is designed to answer the challenge. Through this workshop, You are going to have the comprehensive and practice UNDERSTANDING regarding:
- Understanding every detail of corporate law in Indonesia;
- Understanding the form of business organization prevailing in Indonesia and International;
- Understanding the corporate management in accordance with the latest Corporate Law;
- Understanding the function, position, and responsibility of company organization;
- Obtaining the description about the dispute resolution relating to the Limited Liability Company;
- Understanding the implementation of GCG and CSR required in the implementation of corporate law.
- Basic and Form of Business Organization:
- Sole Prioprietorship;
- Limited Liability Partnership;
- Limited Liability Company.
- Introduction of Law No. 40 Year 2017 regarding Limited Liability Company:
- The new provisions and amendment in the latest Corporate Law;
- The crucial provisions that should be known;
- Capital & Share.
- Organizations of Limited Liability Company:
- General Meeting of Shareholders (GMS)
- Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders & the Amendment of Articles of Association;
- General Meeting of Shareholders – Repurchasing the Share for the Company & Its Further Transfer;
- General Meeting of Shareholders – Merger, Acquisition, Bankrupt & Liquidation;
- General Meeting of Shareholders – Transfering / Guaranting Most of The Corporate’s Assets.
- Director & Board of Commissioner
- Authority of Director / Board of Commissioner and Its Limitation;
- Requirements to Become Director / Board of Commissioner
- Obligation of Director / Board of Commissioner;
- Private Responsibility of Director or Board of Commissioner
- Cancelation of Share Repurchase by Corporate;
- Bad Faith & Fraud;
- Bankruptcy due to the Director’s Mistakes.
- General Meeting of Shareholders (GMS)
- Holding Company:
- Definition of Holding Company;
- Role & Position of Holding Company Law;
- Abuse of Power Conducted by Holding Company;
- Responsibility of Holding Company;
- Legal Status & Responsibility of Subsidiary.
- Litigation in Corporate Law :
- Lawsuit to the Court
- Capital Reduction;
- Detrimental Decision of General Meeting of Shareholders / Director / Board of Commissioner;
- Director’s Mistakes which are detrimental to the Corporate;
- Commissioner’s Mistakes which are detrimental to the Corporate;
- Rejection of Creditor Bill to the Corporate (in liquidation).
- Bill suggested after Dissolution of Company
- Appeal to the Court
- Annual General Meeting of Shareholders;
- Other General Meeting of Shareholders;
- Audit of Limited Liability Company;
- Change of Liquidator;
- Corporate Criminal Responsibility.
- Lawsuit to the Court
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Good Corporate Governance (GCG): Understanding, definition, criterion of the Company affected to the provisions of CSR and GCG and the Company’s CSR alternative activity which can be implemented.
This training may be followed by Stakeholder, Corporate Shareholder, Director & Board of Commissioner of the Company, Corporate Secretary, Legal Department, Corporate In-House Lawyer, Corporate Lawyer, Corporate Development Manager, Corporate Planner, Corporate Treasury, Legal Consultant.
DR. Suyud Margono, SH., MHum., FCIArb.
He is, in brief, an Advocate, Legal Consultant, Patent and Registered Consultant, Mediator and Founder of Suyud Margono & Associates Law Firm. He is not only actively practicing as a Legal Consultant but also as a professional trainer in wide range of seminars and trainings/workshops in the field of business legal and corporation. In addition, Suyud Margono is an academic, among others, Lecturer of Legal Faculty at Tarumanegara University since 2001 and Lecturer of Business Legal at GS FAME Business School & Institute since 2004. He is also a Lecturer of Business Legal at Universitas Multimedia Nusantara (UMN), Postgraduate Lecturer, Thesis and Dissertation examiner in several universities in Indonesia. He took the Fellowship program, postgraduate studies on Intellectual Property Right in Faculty of Law at University of Technology Sydney, Sydney-Australia and special course of Arbitrator, then joint The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators based in London-UK, Doctor in Legal Science, Postgraduate Program, at Parahyangan University in Bandung 2019 – 2011. Relating to the Reseach and Study, he is a resource person/Steering Team and member of Research Team in National Board of Legal Development (BPHN) of Ministry of Law and Human Rights, Republic of Indonesia. In the profeesional organization, Suyud Margono is an active member of Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI) from 2004 – present; International Bar Association (IBA) from 2001 – present; Indonesian Advocates Association (AAI) from 1999 – present; Deputy of General Secretary, Indonesia Intellectual Property Society (IIPS) from 2001 – 2003; Founder – member of Indonesian Association of Intellectual Property Consultant (AKHKI) (period of 2009 – 2013). He handles several clients from National Company (either private, State-Owned Enterprise, Public Company, or Limited Liability Company) and multinational company (Joint Venture and foreign company). In addition, Suyud Margono is the Director Program in Continuing Legal Education, Ltd. and Management of Editorial Board for Law Journal entitled “Global Law Review”. He is also a writer of several books in the field of Business Legal, among others Hukum Yayasan – Dillema Tujuan Karitatif atau Komersial (2000), Alternative Dispute Resolution & Arbitrase (2001), Pembaharuan Hukum Merek (2001), Hukum Hak Cipta (2003), Hukum Investasi di Indonesia (2007), Hukum Perusahaan di Indonesia (2008), Hukum Anti monopoli (2009), Komersialisasi Aset Intelektual (2010), Hukum Hak Cipta Indonesia: Teori & Analisis Harmonisasi ketentuan WTO-TRIPS Agreement (2010, Penyelesaian Sengketa Bisnis & Mediasi (2010), Hak Milik Industri: Pengaturan dan Praktek di Indonesia (2011).
- Early Bird: Rp 3.500.000,-/Participant – The fee is payable at the latest 7 days before training;
- Normal: Rp 4.000.000,-/Participant – The fee is payable at the latest 7 days after training;
- The above fee is exclusive of 10% VAT, but that is inclusive of 2% Income Tax Art. 23 (Please be advised to enclose the Taxpayer ID Number (TIN));
- The above fee is applicable to one participant and already includes 2x coffee break, 1x lunch, training module, as well as certificate.
- Please transfer your payment to Bank Account Number: 166.2715900 BCA KCP Cimanggis on behalf of PT Pratama Indomitra Konsultan.