The Easiest Way To Prepare The Transfer Pricing Documentation
- January 19, 1970
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Antam Office Park Tower B Lt. 8
- (021) 29634945
On January 5 th , 2017, Minister of Finance of Republic of Indonesia has already issued the policy to adopt BEPS Action Plan Number 13 regarding the Obligation of the Preparation and Retention for Transfer Pricing Documentation as the application of Arm’s Length Principle implemented by the Taxpayer upon various related party transactions performed. PMK 213/PMK.03/2016 dated December 30 th , 2016 regarding “The Types of Documents and/or Additional Information that Shall Be Kept by the Taxpayer Conducting Transactions with the Related Parties and Their Management Procedures” has been applied. This PMK 213 will affect in many ways toward the fulfillment of tax obligation for the Taxpayer having related party transaction for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2016, especially for the submission of Annual Corporate Income Tax Return that shall be reported to Directorate General of Taxes (DGT) at the end April 2017. Based on this policy, the Transfer Pricing Documentation of Taxpayer for Fiscal Year 2016 shall have been prepared at the latest of 4 (four) months after the end of Fiscal Year.
objective of training
After participating in this training, the participants are expected to be able to:
- Understand all of the criterion of Taxpayer obliged to prepare the Transfer Pricing Documentation for Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 in accordance with PMK 213/PMK.03/2016;
- Understand all of the consequences which occurred should the Taxpayer does not prepare the Transfer Pricing Documentation for Fiscal Year (FY) 2016;
- Understand the effect of the implementation of PMK 213/PMK.03/2016 toward PER-43/PJ/2010 jo PER-32/PJ/2011;
- Understand the differences between Transfer Pricing Documentation obliged by PMK 213/PMK.03/2016 and the current practice of Transfer Pricing Documentation;
- Understand the structure of Transfer Pricing Documentation based on PMK 213/PMK.03/2016;
- Understand all of the critical points which should be noted in preparing the Transfer Pricing Documentation based on PMK 213/PMK.03/2016;
- Understand the Best Practices for the Transfer Pricing Documentation in several countries after the adoption of OECD BEPS Action Plan No 13.
who should participate
This training can be followed by tax and accounting manager, personnel from Logistic or Procurement Department who handles the procurement of goods and services in Company.
outline of program
- Global Value Chains
- Base Erosion & Profit Shifting (BEPS)
- OECD/G20 BEPS Action Plan
- BEPS Action Plan 13
- Transfer Pricing Documentation in Indonesia
- Case Study
- Early Bird: Rp 3.500.000,-/Participant: The fee is payable at the latest 7 days before training;
- Normal: Rp 4.000.000,-/Participant: The fee is payable at the latest 7 days after training;
- The above fee is exclusive of 10% VAT, but that is inclusive of 2% Income Tax Art. 23 (Please be advised to enclose the Taxpayer ID Number (TIN));
- The above fee is applicable to one participant and already includes 2x coffee break, 1x lunch, training module, as well as certificate.
- Please transfer your payment to Bank Account Number: 166.2715900 BCA KCP Cimanggis on behalf of PT Pratama Indomitra Konsultan.