Transfer Pricing ServicesWe are able to provide you with global advice and assistance in transfer pricing matters.
Documentation versus planning? Pro-active versus reactive approach? Need advice on selecting a transfer pricing method, documentation, or training? Get the expert support you need from the Pratama Indomitra Transfer Pricing team. We take care of our clients specific transfer pricing needs.
The services are related to the transfer pricing matters, where it could be about the preparation or analysis or the training or seminar about transfer pricing documentation. Related to this service, we have the experience in handling company from various industry, such as trading, construction, manufacture, service, and many more.
Transfer Pricing DocumentationPreparation of Master File, Local File, and/or Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR)
This service is intended to assist clients in dealing with transfer pricing risk. The transfer pricing documentation (TPD) includes preparation of Master File, Local File, and/or Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR). Substantially, the core issue of transfer pricing documentation is that related party transaction shall be based on arm’s length principle that requires comparables to determine arm’s length price. The comparables could be in the form of comparable transactions or comparable margins based on similar industrial classification code.
Transfer Pricing TrainingPrivate / In-house Training
This service is delivered by our CEO, Mr. Prianto Budi S. as an in-house training under the title of “The Easiest Way to Prepare the Transfer Pricing Documentation – In accordane with PMK 213/2016 and OECD TP Guidelines 2017”. In this training, the topics covered are Global Value Chains, Base Erosion & Profit Shifting (BEPS), OECD/G20 BEPS Action Plan, BEPS Action Plan 13, Transfer Pricing Documentation in Indonesia, and Case Study. The aim of this training is to ensure the clients that they understand all the aspects related to the transfer pricing documentation.
Objective of training
After participating in this training, the participants are expected to be able to:
- Understand all of the criterion of Taxpayer obliged to prepare the Transfer Pricing Documentation for Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 in accordance with PMK 213/PMK.03/2016;
- Understand all of the consequences which occurred should the Taxpayer does not prepare the Transfer Pricing Documentation for Fiscal Year (FY) 2016;
- Understand the effect of the implementation of PMK 213/PMK.03/2016 toward PER-43/PJ/2010 jo PER-32/PJ/2011;
- Understand the differences between Transfer Pricing Documentation obliged by PMK 213/PMK.03/2016 and the current practice of Transfer Pricing Documentation;
- Understand the structure of Transfer Pricing Documentation based on PMK 213/PMK.03/2016;
- Understand all of the critical points which should be noted in preparing the Transfer Pricing Documentation based on PMK 213/PMK.03/2016;
- Understand the Best Practices for the Transfer Pricing Documentation in several countries after the adoption of OECD BEPS Action Plan No 13.
Prianto Budi S., Ak., CA., MBA
- Global Value Chains
- Base Erosion & Profit Shifting (BEPS)
- OECD/G20 BEPS Action Plan
- BEPS Action Plan 13
- Transfer Pricing Documentation in Indonesia
- Case Study